BBQ CHICKEN SLIDERS
BBQ CHICKEN SLIDERS – You’ll need 3 cups cooked chicken, along with 1/3 cup barbecue sauce, 6 slices of pepper jack cheese, and slice up a 1/2 of a red onion, chop up 1/4 cup parsley.
Plus 2 tablespoons of melted butter to brush over the top of the rolls.
1 12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
3 cups cooked chicken
⅓ cup BBQ sauce
½ red onion, thinly sliced
6 slices pepper jack cheese
¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
3. Place the bottom half on a 9×13 baking tray.
4. Spread the chicken evenly on the rolls, followed by the BBQ sauce, red onion, jack cheese, and parsley.
5. Place the remaining half of the rolls on top.
6. Brush with melted butter.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Slice, then serve!