CHICKEN PARMESAN SLIDERS
CHICKEN PARMESAN SLIDERS – You’ll need some about 3 cups of cut up chicken, a 1/2 cup of marinara sauce and about 8 ounces of sliced, fresh mozzarella.
Add about 1/4 cup of basil, 1/2 cup melted butter, 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese and 3 cloves of chopped garlic for some extra flavor.
1 12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
3 cups rotisserie chicken
½ cup marinara sauce
8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
¼ cup basil, chopped
½ cup melted butter
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoons basil, finely chopped
2 tablespoons grated parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
3. Place the bottom half on a 9×13 baking tray.
4. Spread the chicken evenly on the rolls, followed by the marinara, mozzarella, and basil.
5. Place the remaining half of the rolls on top
6. Mix the melted butter with the garlic, parsley, and parmesan.
7. Brush the top of the rolls with the butter mixture.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Slice, then serve!