If you love pizza, then I am sure you will love these cheesy breadsticks. These delicious cheesy breadsticks can be eaten with marinara sauce and the following bread recipe will show you how.
There’s nothing like a basket of warm, cheesy breadsticks to make any meal feel complete. And while they might seem like they’re only meant for restaurants and pizzerias, it’s actually really easy to make your own at home!
This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and less than 60 minutes of your time. Whether you’re serving them as an appetizer or pairing them with your favorite pasta dish, these quick rise cheesy breadsticks are sure to be a hit with everyone.
• 1 cup warm water
• 1 ½ tbsp sugar
• 2 ¼ tsp yeast
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ cup milk
• 3 cups flour
• 12 oz pack of mozzarella cheese
• ½ cup melted butter
• Garlic powder, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper
• Mix well water, yeast and sugar and allow it to sit for 5 minutes
• Add salt, milk and a cup of flour to this yeast mix and mix thoroughly. Add dough if required
• Knead the dough well until it is smooth
• Roll the dough into the size and shape of your baking pan
• Pour ¼ cup butter at the bottom of the pan and then place the dough on top. Allow it to rise for 15 minutes
• Baste the remaining butter on top of the dough and add cheese. You can even add Italian seasonings if you wish to
• Bake this for 350 degree F for 20-25 minutes or until it turns golden brown