Crispy Pork Belly is one of my favorite dish. I can say here is the best recipe I’ve ever had and I am sure you will love it. This following recipe will show you an easy way to make a Rolled Crispy Pork Belly (chashu Crispy Pork Belly ). Give it a try for you and for your family.
Give this recipe a try (it’s Japanese Style) or enhance your favorite rolled crispy pork belly recipe with this technique. I promise you will like it!
The 3 secrets behind a crunchy crispy pork belly skin:
1. Putting holes in the skin
2. Applying Vinegar before boiling!
3. Boiled the pork belly before bake.
4. Deep fried until golden crispy.
| – Pork Belly 1.5 KG|
– 1 Tablespoon Salt
– 1 cup Vinegar
– 1 Table Spoon Pepper
– 4-5 Bayleaf
HOW TO COOK
- Rub the Pork Belly Skin with salt and leave it about 15 mins
- Soak the Pork Belly Skin in a vinegar and leave it for a while. ( Vinegar will make the skin more crispy)
This Rolled Crispy Pork Belly recipe is the perfect dish for a special occasion. The pork belly rolled and baked until crisp. The result is a beautifully presented dish that is sure to impress your guests. The Rolled Crispy Pork Belly can be served with rice and vegetables, or alongside a salad for a lighter meal.
Regardless of how you serve it, this dish is sure to be a hit. So if you’re looking for a show-stopping recipe, look no further than the rolled crispy pork belly.