Ham and cheese are two of the most popular sandwich fillings, so it’s no surprise that they also make a great combination for egg in the hole. This easy breakfast dish is perfect for feeding a crowd, and it can be easily customized to your liking.
To make ham and cheese egg in the hole, simply place a slice of ham and a piece of cheese on top of a piece of bread. Cut a hole in the center of the bread, and then gently break an egg into the hole.
Place the bread on a hot griddle or skillet, and cook until the egg is firm and the bread is golden brown. Serve immediately with your favorite hot sauce or ketchup. Enjoy!
- 1 Slice of Bread
- 1 Slice of Ham
- 1 Egg
- A bit of Salt, Oregano, Peppo
HOW TO MAKE
- Cut a hole out of the bread and Ham
- Heat melted utter on a pan with medium heat
- Put the bread and break an egg in a hole
- Wait until egg have white and then Top with cheese and sliced ham
- Top with circle bread
- Flip carefully to other side
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt, pepper and oregano before serve.
Ham and Cheese Egg in the Hole is a delicious and easy recipe that is perfect for any time of day. The combination of eggs, ham, cheese, and bread is both hearty and satisfying, and the dish can be easily customized to suit your taste. Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast or a satisfying dinner, Ham and Cheese Egg in the Hole is sure to please. Give it a try today!