Bubble Tea is originated from Taiwan and now it become a popular drink all over the world. Bubble Tea also known as Pearly tea or Boba tea. It consists of Sweetened Tea milk with milk and the chewy Tapioca Balls that also known as Boba. To get the authentic favor, I recommend to use taiwanese tea leaves. In this VDO, I am going to show you a step by step how to make the bubble tea. It is easy to follow and The taste came out pretty good.
What is bubble tea?
Bubble tea is a type of tea that originated in Taiwan. It is made by combining tea with milk and tapioca pearls, and it can be served either cold or hot. Bubble tea can be customized to suit individual preferences, and it is typically available in a variety of flavors. The name “bubble tea” comes from the fact that the tea is typically mixed with chewy tapioca pearls, which resemble bubbles.
The tapioca pearls are cooked in water and sugar, and they are often flavored with directives like honey or chocolate. Once they are cooked, the pearls are added to the tea along with milk and ice. The tea is then shaken vigorously to mix everything together. Bubble tea can be enjoyed with straws that have wide diameters so that the tapioca pearls can be sucked up along with the drink.
What is boba?
Boba is a chewy tapioca balls.
Boba tea is often served cold or iced, and it can be customized with different flavorings, such as fruits or syrups. Boba tea has become popular in recent years, and it can now be found in many cafes and restaurants around the world. Whether you’re looking for a refreshing drink on a hot day or a tasty treat any time of year, boba tea is a great option.
Bubble Tea Recipe ( 1-2 serve)
- 1 Cup Tapioca Pearls
- 500 ml. Water
- Honey or any sweetener
TAIWANESE MILK TEA
- 300 ml. Water
- 10 gram Black tea or Red tea
- 1 oz Syrup
- 6 oz milk
- Boil 1 cup tapioca pearls with high heat
- Keep stiring to prevent from sticking to the bottom of the pot
- Reduce to medium heat and keep boiling Tapioca pearl about 20 mins until it soft
- Turn off the heat and cover with the lid about 15 mins
- Rinse the Tapioca with cold water
- Add honey or brown sugar or any sweeteaner
TAIWANESE MILK TEA
- Boil water in high heat, Add Tea
- Keep boiling for 1 min to maximize the tea favor and then turn off the heat
- Draine out the tea leaves
- Now, Add the syrup into the tea and then add milk. Stir it.
- Serve , Put The pearl to the glass, add ice cube and then milk tea